We take pride in each and every one of our pupils at the Academy, and know that they are equally proud to be wearing their Academy badge on their uniforms.
Our Academy works with Tesco. Here you can buy everything you need, fully branded with the academy logo.
- Light blue polo shirt (either plain or with Academy logo)
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan (with Academy logo)
- Black or dark grey shorts, trousers or skirts
- Black shoes (or black trainers without logos)
- Navy blue gingham dresses can be worn in the summer
- Navy blue Fleece (with Academy logo)
- School book bag with academy logo
- White polo shirt for PE (plain or with academy logo)
- Navy blue PE shorts for PE
- Black PE pumps (or trainers for outside games)
- PE Kit bag (with Academy logo)
Pupils may also wear an Academy PE sweatshirt during the winter months.
Jewellery & Personal Belongings
Stud earings and watches are the only permitted jewellery on site. Pupils wearing any other items, such as hoop or long earings, rings, or bracelets will be asked to remove them.
Please do not send you children to the Academy with personal belongings other than those required for study. Mobile phones will be confiscated and any games devices brought in for break times should be done with caution. The school accepts no responsibility for lost items.