- What is taught to pupils at home
- What should my child expect from immediate remote education in the first few days?
- How long can I expect work set by the academy to take my child?
- How will my child access the online remote education?
- If my child does not have access to online learning at home, how will you support us?
- What are your expectations for my child’s engagement and the support that we as parents and carers should provide?
- How will you check whether my child is engaging with their work and how will I be informed if there are concerns?
- How will you work with me to help my child who needs additional support at home to access remote education?
- If my child is not in school because they are self-isolating, how will their remote education differ from that of the rest of their class?
Supporting Your Child with Teams
Supporting your child at home.
Below you will find links to websites that can help support learning at home. There are also sheets to support with Maths at home as well as suggested websites for Year 6 to support with SATS revision.
|Letters and Sounds||Phonics Play||Oxford Reading Owl|
Would you like to find out more about Letters and Sounds?
Well here's your chance... select the heading above to view sessions in action.
|Fantastic free phonics games for your budding reader to play at home. Includes games that will support the
Year 1 phonics screening check.
These games include alien and real words. They will really support children with their sounding out.
|Oxford Owl is an award-winning website to help support children’s learning, both at home and at school. Enjoy helpful tips and activities to support your children’s learning and discover 250 eBooks.|
Children in Years 2-6 can log in with their username and password as they do at school. Click on the logo above to take you to the correct page. They can quiz on the books they have read. A selection of reading books can be found for free here
|Oak National Academy||Parents guide to times tables||Family Survival Plan|
|Reading Links||Key Websites||Alphabet Fitness Bingo|
|PE Activities||Family Food Recipes||DfE Education Resources|
These websites and ideas can be accessed for all year groups to support with home learning: